CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Blogger,

A lot has happened since Friday the 13th, 2009.

on January 20th, 2010 I tried the new blogging system tumblr! I wasn't a fan at first, but I love its multimedia-ness and its been going well between us. It has a pretty strong following it seems, so I'm not going to have to worry about servers crashing or the company selling out anytime soon. Atleast- we'll hope so. I had no idea how well trying to do a new blog would go, but I think being August now, and glancing back at my Blogger, I need to share the news.

Dear Blogger,

we had a great run. I liked being able to post html, drag photos into your layout, and your customizableness. I wish I could find those same qualities in the blog that I have now. They can never take away those assets blogger. But- I've found someone new. And they allow text message posts, audio uploads, easy link posting, a queue, and it can be linked to several other websites. You and I had some good times.

HOW MY HEART LEAPED! when I made my first post, and you autosaved. That's what really wowed me, and even now as I type, I sigh in relief to see you actively saving my progress. for that- I will never forget you. Let this blog be a time capsule of all the memories that we shared. thank you for letting me do that with you.

Love- Jacquelyn

0 comments: