CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Blanket of Love

Yesterday, Mike got off of work early, like at 7:00. Yeah! He usually gets home at 9:00. He said business was slow. He called and asked if I wanted to hang out. We went down to Little Ceaser's and had some crazy bread and sauce. A pin ball machine was in there and you won bouncy balls from it. Mike one another ball, but I didn't do so well. Luckily it's a winner every time!
We sat in his car and were disappointed by the cold dipping sauce. Aww... We then went to Menard's and looked at lamps and wallpaper, and doors. Some other stuff too. And then we went to my house.
I lay in bed with Mike. He lay on his back and I rested my head on his chest.
"I really like this position", he said.
"Me too," I replied. We lay there a little longer.
"You're going to find this the cutest thing ever. Last night when I woke up this morning, I found myself cuddled with a blanket, and I thought it was you. I kissed and said,'I love you,' but then I thought,'this is really soft. Hey... Jackie isn't over here.' So I picked up the blanket and moved it around, but then when I laid back on it, it wasn't as comfortable anymore"
I laughed and told him that yes, that was about the cutest thing ever.

0 comments: