CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

books books books

Books books books

I love new books. Do you love new books? Phew do I.
Yesterday at Border's I picked up a few artsy DIY technique ones and can't wait to get a crackin'. Here's the picks

Journal Revolution: Rise Up and Create! Art Journals, Personal Manifestos and Other Artistic Insurrections
by Linda Woods

The Guerilla Art Kit: everything you need to put your message out into the world for fun non-profit and world domination
by Keri Smith


Design it Yourself
by Ellen Lupton

I also learned something yesterday that was very interesting to be, but Rosie O'Donnel has co-written and contributed to a few of the art books that I was looking at even the Journal Revolution book you see above. The same women who invited Elmo to be a guest on her show almost weekly. Bizarre...

Speaking of books, two friends of mine are organizing a book club at Lincoln Main. I don't have much information on it now, but I can always connect you to my good friends if you're interested in joining or contributing. Right now they're in the process of applying for a grant from United Way. I might look into doing the same for our organization.


Have a great Day!

Jacquelyn Art Club Prez

0 comments: