CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I miss blogging to you guys


I always feel like writing music after seeing a bunch of cute indie one man bands with a synthesizer and guitar.

Last night, Mike and I lounged around his house talking about the philosophy of life and conception and the VP pick for McCain. We slept in his room together and when he tried to crawl out from under my claw like grasp, he accidentally hit my foot and woke me up. lol. Cute.
On his way down his gravel driveway of hell, I heard the sound of something metal clank and Mike's tire flattened. We pulled over into his neighbor's driveway and Mike's mom drove all the way next door and I sat in her car listening to Sirius radio while she fussed around Mike as he changed the tire. I heard a hair metal version of "You're so vain". Amazing.
It'll take a day for Mike's car to get fixed or so, so as long as he goes under 100 mph, he'll be good.

After sleeping around in his bed together some more, and messing with his cat, Mike and I went to Ting's house and The Atudes were playing. I got to record "the dream" and bug the crap out of Dustin about him sending me the lyrics to that song. I got a cd of the Bradley Unit and Ryan Sutherland (that one ryan kid I talked about in a previous blog so long ago that you probably will not recall), a Bradley Unit set of juggling balls (for free!) , a talking mountain cassette tape and two Talking Mountain shirts. The shirts were only 5 dollars, so I found that pretty nifty.
Mike and I went back to his house, and after watching a bit of the news with his mom, I slept for about an hour with Mike. Mike sent me home with my lost pearl necklace, miniature rabbit thing, and his old Velvet Underground shirt that doesn't fit him anymore. Sleeping some more on the way home, Mike drove me home. On 6th Ave. right outside of the Pet Shop I gaze at longingly at the kittens in the window everynight as we are stopped at the red light, there were about four fire engines and cop cars. The city was just getting there with some baracades.
It was a great night that I really enjoyed. After work today, Mike and I are going to go see a band he likes a lot called,"This show is the Rainbow" so I'm pretty up for that. :)

0 comments: