CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Out

Wednesday October 22, 2008

“We can’t have the same thing of the past four years!” Cheering ensues. I munch happily on my leftover lasagna as I watch CNN.
Today after school, I had a pretty lame practice for drum line and pit. Brytaney wasn’t there, and that’s a lot of what concerns me. She’s hardly practiced with us and she’s never played with the drum line alone yet. Ankeney is next Tuesday. Last year, she threw off the whole section and we almost fell apart because she entered five measures too early. Ugh. I’m not particularly looking forward to this. I’m always afraid that she’s going to talk back to our clinician. It’s just part of her personality that she offers up excuses and gets defensive whenever someone asks her a simple question. She went home “sick” today.
It’s 5:00 and in an hour I’ll be needing to clock in at work. Blargh.
Oh! I never told you about my Halloween weekend. I finally got the balls to tell my aunt that I don’t want to go to Minnesota with my female relatives. Yay! I have a weekend back! No work! I have Halloween and All Saints Day and Day of the Dead back! WOOT!!! I’m excited. Mike and I don’t quite have a Halloween party or anything to go to though. Aww… L
Perhaps I will write more when I return from work tonight. Only 3 hours. Sounds good to me! I get my schedule today and have no homework! A relaxing evening sounds great to me. J

0 comments: