CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A thought from Kavya

A thought from Kavya

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but here's something for you:

"so, here's my revelation. c, a guy friend asked wat girls look 4 in a guy, and i've been thinkin bout it, and i figured it out. c, when a girl likes a guy she makes up fantasies bout him, so when the guy asks her out she no's he's "the one" if he can replicate or improve them. but obviously, it's a fantasy, so she can make it w/e she wants, so obviously the dream guy is absolutely nothing like the actual guy, so he can never duplicate the fantasy. that means the only option is to improve it. so a girl wants a guy who is better than she dreamed!"

I totally understand this and feel the exact way. Michael is better than I could ever have imagined. :* love yah sweetie

0 comments: