CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Always Something

There's always something going on. Something always happening. It's always the same Over and Over... I'm finding it more difficult to pick out and choose what's really important. What is significant enough for me to write a couple sentences and bring back a single moment of life in question vividly in my mind?
Always something going on - Like Mrs. Ligouri reviewing our homework right now. She leaves the answers on the overhead for less than a minute that I can't even see if I got the right answer. I just assume I do. There's only 9 kids in this class and 2 of us have A's. I'm one of them. I'm a little surprised- but whatever. That's cool.
I've been sneezing a lot recently. It's sort of like allergies except there's not much pollen this time of year. Just super crazy really high humidity. RAWRG!!!!! sneezing...
Three freshmen showed up at Art Club last week. I don't think I'll go this week. I'd rather be at the Legion Hall then there. I hae band tonight. It was cold this morning, so I anticipate it being colder tonight. I might wear my winter jacket. I need a locker soon to put that in and mh other stuff. maybe I'll pimp it out. I haven't been to target in a while. Maybe I'll go with Lucy tomorrow.
Katie (and me I guess) are supposedly trying to hook up Chris and Danielle. Sure- They're both good looking, but I don't know if they're alike. A lot of times, Danielle doesn't really come off as "real". She has a lot of insecurities she needs to cope with.
On Thursday, I'm going to Lincoln SOuth for Ignite. I'm in a boy's advisory so I'm a little nervous that they'll be jackasses. I hope they listen and like me. Maybe I'll take them out to eat if I like them enough. I'll get my orange ignite t-shirt today- hopefully.
I don't think I'll do my math now. I have a quiz tomorrow and I can probably just do it tomorrow.... Meh.
It's Tuesday. I dont' have work on Saturday. I am elated. I'm going to Sam's club with Mike and Ryan. Sounds like fun. Next Tuesday I don't ahve late night band practice so I get to hang out with Mike.
I got my list of Mentees!!!!
THEY"RE GIRLS!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

0 comments: