CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bold Day

Today is "Bold" Day for spirit week Wear one color. I did blue. Not may people are participating. Some people just have a plain shirt and jeans. I have:
2 blue bows
blue dress
blue tights
blue shoes
blue makeup
blue nails
blue shirt
blue earrings
3 blue necklaces
and blue hair
and I put a blue bandanna on my goat. I hope my picture is in the yearbook. Oh. and my back pack is blue. but it always is.

Other people think "Bold" day is stupid, and are instead substituting "clash" or "mix- match" day.

In English we're watching the Scarlet Letter. I'm in the front row, right in front of the TV WITH THE REMOTE and still can't make sense of what's going on.

Tomorrow is -er day. I think I'll be a flapper.
I don't have late night band practice tomorrow- that's great because I don't work.
Tonight I work. I hope they don't mind the blue.

-- Mr. Zaugg is talking about how Newton was an asshole. "Thomas Edison wasn't so nice either"
The fat annoying kid behind me asks,"Thomas Edison, who's he?"
"You know, guy who invented the light bulb, photographs, records..."
"I thought that was Thomas Jefferson. Then who's he? Who's Thomas Jefferson?"
I cringe and shake my head. This kid volunteers to speak TOO MUCH. Brytaney Abrose times 1000.

0 comments: