CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

light headed

"It infuriates me when people are dissing on immigrants."
It infuriates me when you wear black shoes with navy pants.
It's early out. I'm in English class. After school, I'm hanging out with Lucy today. My dad doesn't want me to go with her, but I probably will. I'll call her when school gets out.
I took a shower this morning and blew my nose. A black and bloody sick thing fell into my hand My nose was bleeding and when I spit, it was in my outh. I was light headed and fell to my knees in the shower. I turned off the water and tried to relax. Three more times I'd turn on and off the water but kept on feeling faint. I wanted to use my anti- bacterial fungus shampoo. I climbed out of the shower and lay on the bathroom rug for a a bit. I shakily stood, went into my room and lay in my bed a bit. I got dressed, took my vitamin, ate a ding-dong, and went to school.
I sit in front in my math class. All the better to see that everyday Mrs. Ligouri's heel sticks out over her brown strapped slip on sandels. Yesterday, she wore a closed heel and toe shoe. But today, she's at it again wearing those badly fitted shoes. I look at shoes a lot now.
Today I get my Ignite shirt. yay. Medium. Bright orange and blue font. Tie it around my neck like a cape. Kids laugh as I pass by.

0 comments: