CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stressing out all the time

I haven't time to do laundry.
I haven't had to to sleep.
I haven't had time to read, do homework, live, relax, paint, play piano, sew, chat, shop, go to shows, study for permit, bike ride, write, blog, exercise, laugh, think, love.

I haven't had the time to live.

Because I have to work. All the Time. And the days I don't work I have band.

I miss blogging about my day. I miss being able to have time to myself. I loved last school year so much because I got to blog three times a week, nap, hang out. I had all the time I needed to meditate, and reflect, and be by myself. I often came home to an empty house, and I loved it. I got to really define who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.

I know that working every day of my life from the time I'm 16 - 60 isn't what I had in mind.

0 comments: