CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Contention

This week has been awfully content. I worked 12 hours, I get my pay check today, Ignite went amazingly well.
Today, Danielle and I are going shopping. Younkers, J.C. Penny's. Shoe carnival, target, maybe goodwill! I'm excited that I get to hang out with her. She's stressed a lot, and often. I am hoping that today I will make her feel better.
Tomorrow, Mike, Ryan, Sam, Dustin, Hannah, Anthony (?) and I are going to Sam's Club. I love grocery shopping with mike. Anthony want to thrift shop so I guess we're doing that too. Hooray! I'm happy to have a Saturday off.
I got my schedule for next week. I work Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. Not Bad!
Next week is homecoming week.
Monday - Solid color day
Tuesday- -er day
Wednesday- Spirit Day
Thursday - dress up day
Friday - no school. decorating for homecoming game.

Saturday is the dance but I'm going to Clear lake with Mike and his family. I'm excited that I get to sleep with him overnight again. It was really peaceful and relaxing last time. I'm looking forward to it.
Yesterday, It was said that several boys wearing plain blue t-shirts were went to the office for supposed gang affiliation. Monday is bold/solid day. The V-P's were said to have said that no solid blue, red or black is allowed. From what I understand, those three colors will be worn by many students in response to this silly rule. I'm interested in learning more. Brytaney told me that she saw (I think ) Hummell telling boys to change their shirts. Who has an extra t-shirt at school? It's not like you can turn it inside out either. But what if there is more gang activity here?
That makes me nervous.

0 comments: