CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

A diary from work

It's 7:27 and it's KILLING me. ABSOLUTELY BORING. I'll be here til 9:15 tonight. I'll be closing. ALONE. I think I'll do okay. On break I sneaked over to the juniors and tried on a couple prom dresses. A beautiful poofy blue strapless dress is on sale (yellow dot) for 44.00. A gorgeous slim and long silk teal dress with gold beading is 22.00. I met the girl in juniors. she goes to roosevelt and started around the same time I did here at work. My dad and I went to Best Buy today. My computer is $499 until Saturday when the sale ends. I'll get it Friday and buy the anti-virus and accessories later. I NEED that computer none other. It's PERFECT. Oh yeah. I found gold shoes to match the dress. They're 22.00. Maybe I'll get the dress soon too. Next week? I hope I stop my period by Thursday for Mara's pool party...

0 comments: