CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I don’t work at J.C.Penny’s

Last night I came home early from Mike's and thank god.
I got home around 10:30 and there's a note at the foot of my door.
"Go in at 8:00. Jc Penny's. Tilly"
I go to Thomas's room.
"Did you write this?"
"Yeah! get the fuck away!!"he yells. He's playing everquest and keeps yelling at me.
"I don't work at Jc.Penny's. Did they call, or did you just not know?"
"Get the fuck out!!!"
"Who is tilly anyways? I don't know anyone by that name."
"I'm going to fucking hit you!"

Alright. So, I got up at 6:00 today. I'm just worried that my brother wrote down everything he was told, and that some prankster is trying to get me to go into work early. That'd fucking suck.... and piss me off.
I also was supposed to be free Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Now, my manager David can not come back from Texas until Sunday, so I have to fill in for him. Fuuuuck.....

Tonight- I also have a drumline practice from 6:00 to 8:00 at Lincoln south. I might walk. I might not. Whateva.

0 comments: