CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

"Open Eyes" - Oingo Boingo

Today before work, I went into juniors and bought the green formal dress I wanted. Thankfully it was still there. I was totally excited. Work was pretty relaxed. Well, I did not get to take a break, so afterwards, my neck was starting to hurt. My feet on the other hand are starting to feel better. I'm getting used to be standing for long periods of time. My check is for 300 dollars. I'm really excited!!! :D
After work I bought a couple of dresses in juniors, but made the unwise decision of trying them on. They both fit my size- but not my shape. I have curves and the dresses are straight and shapeless. where I do have curves, it makes awkward bumps. I regret buying them... Hopefully I'll be able to find a friend who can take them.
I went to the Vanity and the blue and black polkadot shirt I wanted is gone. I took a breath- and lived. I went to Target then.
I didn't find any clothes there that I liked. The super Target next to where Mike lives has so much more for clothes. I'll have to ask him if he could take me sometime. Anyways, I went to the toy section, bought a bubble gun, unicorn back pack, and another gift for Michael's birthday. I'm having so much fun shopping for him, that I wish there was more things I could celebrate. lol. I KNOW he'll absolutely love it. Atleast- he better! *glare* he heh... anyways...
oh! I also got more small plastic animals in the dollar section. That was nice. I enjoyed that.

0 comments: