CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

7 under par



June 13th. A great and lucky day. Gas is thirteen cents off, chocolate milk is cheaper than white, I had a fortune cookie, and a Jones. The fortune cookie said,"Your personality is fuled by the fascination you feel for life". I think that describes me pretty well. The Jones cap told me"Your job needs more concentration. Success will be achieved". Job? I don't have a job quite yet.. but- tomorrow... success? Sweet! Who cares?! Success is all I need to hear.
After having a ham and turkey sandwich with my dad, we went to the mini golf around the corner on the block. Shyea! I made seven under par, and my dad got four over. I got a hole in one on the 8th hole. :) BAM!
It's my uncle Kevin's birthday, I am now 16 years old and a month, and Mike and I have been dating for two months. Yeah- I know. Seems longer doesn't it?
And it isn't even 2:00 yet. This day is looking good.

0 comments: