CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A shooting star (wish come true)


Yesterday, I hung out with Mike for a good part of the day. Around noon I took a bus to the library and met him. From there we went to his house and -oh!- we played piano together. I tried not to shoot him down but it was a tad frustrating. I'm sure I'll get over it and such as I get more comfortable playing in front of him.
Later on, we went downtown to the Vaudeville Mews and watched Chris for Conquered, Dustin's band Slaughterhouse 6, and Poison Control center. It was great. In between bands, we went to the park with Crusso's umbrella and sat next to the water. Mike took of his shoes and socks and hiked up his jeans a bit and danced around in the water while giggling.
We left the show a bit early so that we could go home to his house and fix some food. We went to Wal-mart first and grabbed a pizza, fruit punch, and (woot!) a choco-taco. Those things are the shit... Simply beautiful.
We went to his house, fixed the pizza and then went outside onto his deck. After eating, he turned off the porch light, and layed a blanket down. We looked at the stars together. It was pretty damn sweet.
We talked and when he was looking at me, and I was looking out at the stars, I saw a shooting star! I told him about it and he said to make a wish. I did.
"Alright- Now what is it?" Mike asked. I wouldn't tell. He kept guessing nouns and verbs. Mike really needs to know which are what. He kept guessing.
"Is the noun... 'Mike'?"
"yes."
"Awww...." he said and ruffled my hair.
After guessing a bit more he asked,"Is the verb 'Love'?"
"Well, kinda sorta maybe uhh..." It was part of it.
"Aww...."he said again. We talked a bit longer. I looked into his eyes and face for a bit. I kissed his cheek. It could have just been me, but it felt sorta wet. I petted his face. It felt pretty dry. It could have just been me. I mean, it was sorta warm but he did mention his was cold, so I don't think it was sweat. Huh...
I laid my head down. He whispered in my ear,"I love you." I looked into his face. He looked back at me. Questions spun through my mind, but they soon went away. I held his hand and smiled at him. We kissed and I said back to him,"I love you too."
We lay together for a while longer. I looked up at the stars and told him,"Mike, this is really nice." It was a beautiful night under the stars and in his arms.
We went back inside and lay down on the couch together. I fell asleep with him for an hour or so. I was tired and he's so damn comfy and cuddly. He took me home around a bit before 2:00. I don't know what band he set us to listen to on his i-pod. It was alright. I liked it. I was looking forward to going back to sleep even though I liked being with Mike.
It was a great night. :) And it put back some of my faith in shooting stars to be honest.

0 comments: