CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

swinging in the park


Today- I did more painting. Yep. I watched the news, and painted.
I baked these cream cheese and bread roll up thingies. They're pretty cool. I found them in a kids snack book called "snails". cute.
Tyler called me while I was painting. The first thing I asked was,"How the hell did you get my number?!" I head laughter in the background.
"I'm calling on Addison's cellphone,"he said. Oh. They invited me to hang out with them in the park by the blank park zoo. I got dressed and filled my water bottle with kool-aid and biked down there. It was a great day out. Around 4:00, sky turning brighter, a rich blue sky. We were on the swing sets for a bit, then sat on the jungle gym for a while talking about our summers. Addison was applying everywhere for a job and had no luck what-so-ever. Addison got a call from his mom to head home, and I took my leave. I biked home. It's a pretty nice ride to and from the park. Everything is level and just an easy going ride. I liked it a lot. :)

0 comments: