CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Anticipation

Last night- interesting. Oh hell! it was hilarious fun. I didn't get much cuddly one on one time with Mike, but his friends were fun, the music was mellow and great, the food wasn't that bad surprisingly, and I had no idea what was going to happen. :) I liked it.

I'll write more about it when I get home from my Relationships Final. just for suspense though-

It was a house party.
We rode in his friend's car.
I met the friend Michael wants to kill.
There was a root beer keg.
We left the show to drive around the East Side and look for a table on the side of the streets for Ryan and Mike's illegal selling operation at a Blue Grass music Festival.

Oh the suspense must be killer! Mwa ha ha... I'll write about it when I get home. ;)

0 comments: