CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I feel it already


Summer. It's feeling like summer. Some parts I like- others are starting to scare me.
My brother, Dad, and I are doing pretty well right now and getting along. Dad has been going to work early so, I don't see him that much. Damn! I just remembered that my dad has the American Legion lunch thingy to prepare today. Justin's party is at 12:00.... Meh. He'll get me there eventually.
Now where was I?
Alright! Yesterday and the day before, I think I ate like, double my weight out of boredom. I also slept like- 12 hours last night. Not good. The reason why I went to sleep so early was that my fingers and eyelids were a little shaky. I think it's my anemia adjusting to how much I ate. Yeah. I need to go biking SOON. I really want to, but yesterday was all windy and I didn't know if there was going to be another tornado warning spazticly.
So- too much sleep and too much food. Bad.
Good things?
Well, I can go to concerts during the week(if I have money), I can stay up late the days before Mike doesn't have work the next morning. Even if he does, I can hang out with him 'til 12:00. That's cool. OH! and like- one of my favorite show, "A Haunting" comes on the discovery channel usually when I'm coming home from school, so I always miss it. I can also watch Ellen, but that's all reruns from what I see. damn. Another thing! I can go to matine(however you spell it) shows at the movies. I can also go to the mall and grocery store when there is NO ONE there. Oh! I can also actually go to thrift stores on the week days and Hobby Lobby! :D that'd be sweet.... And I can go downtown whenever I like.
Whenever I'm bored I just got realize what is really out there for me to do. I don't have to stay home staring at my computer for Mike to talk to me or to get a new message on my space. Maybe this summer will work out alright anywho..

1 comments:

Jule said...

Yes it´s summer feeling !
I´m from Gremany and I can´t speak
English so good,
but I think you´re Blog is very cool.
And before I forget it :
GREEN DAY 4ever !!!

Visit me :
www.bmensch.blogspot.com

jule