CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

SKatAStic!

AHHHH!!!!

Last night Breann and her friends picked me up to go to the show. We dropped Elizabeth off at work and went to the house of bricks. Nick Allen was always talking about Ska Band Go! to Bre` and saying that she had to see them. I didn't like them at all. For a ska band- they pretty much sucked.
Look out Loretta was next and they were pretty dull as well. I was tired of standing around. We all went to the back and sat down. Breann's knees were bothering her and if she didn't like the next band, she wanted to leave. Vandon Arms convinced her to stay since she's you know- hardcore Irish and such.
When Deal's Gone Bad started playing, she got the feeling to go up and dance. We weaved through the crowd to the front and had a hell of a time skanking and jiving. After a couple songs, someone was leaning their elbow on my shoulder. I looked up-
MIIIIKE!!!! I gave him a big hug and kiss and was sooo happy to see him! He was supposed to be at work. Business was slow he said so they let him off early. He came by to see little ol' me! AHHH!! He's such a sweetheart. I really wanted him to go to it since I first saw him when we both went to the last Deals Gone Bad show. We danced through the rest of the show. When it was over, I got my cds from the Vandon Arms guys and a Deals Gone Bad Cd.
Mike and I drove over towards Java Joe's where I got a lemonade (they were out of Jones!) and he checked the time. We walked through the streets a bit before finding our way to the 7th and Grand parking garage. We leaned against the wall and looked up at the windows of the hotel across the street. Mike gave me a foot massage and we laid down together for a bit. I got creeped out by seeing something move in the door of some sort of a building on the ramp. it creeped my the fuck out and so we left.
We went back to his car and cuddled for only a second. while laying together, the tornado sirens were going off. it was pretty creepy. It was a good time to get me home. I was pretty paranoid and looking out the window. Mike tried to calm me down but I was pretty much flipping out. When we got to my house, I asked if he wanted to come inside- but everything was so still. I kissed Mike goodnight and grabbed my purse leaving my cds in his car. I went to bed after watching a bit of the weather. Mike called me when he got home and woke me up. I was sooo confused when I picked up the phone. I was like,"what the hell- is going on..."
I went back to sleep and was woken up by my dad pounding on my door several times this morning trying to get me to do laundry. I got up eventually.

0 comments: