CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Tuxedo shirt

Today I got up this morning after being awaken by someone calling for my dad. I answered the phone and gave it to him. I was supposed to call Mike when I woke up, so I went back into his room to retrieve my phone. Dad then stopped to ask about how my computer training had gone at work. I gave him a copy of my dress code and how hard it was to find anything in my closet to wear.
After calling Mike and getting dressed, I went to the mall with my dad. We bought some clothes at Target and Fashion Bug. I ran into Katie Conway at Target and she was a sweetie cucumber and helped me out lots. :D
I went to Cici's Pizza with my dad for lunch, then to GoodWill to buy some skirts for work. Also while there, Dad found the most sweetest awesomest Jacket. I am so happy. :D


Today I didn't do that much besides that. Was on the computer a lot. Watched some tv. You know. Stuff.
Around 9:00 is when Mike gets off work and i talk to him. Michael was saying how he'd like me there while he was baking at the moment and how things are much more fun while I'm there. Then he said something incredibly sweet...:

and i can wink at you in real life instead of that popeye simpson looking motherfucker
lol, i like to too, almost as much my love to kiss you
and the best part is, i'm not kidding
it's all true baby!
lol, the things you do to me......
and apparantly the things i do to you
what do you think you do to me dear?
how else would i have inspiration to say such words?
how else could one know love unless the gaze upon their loves face as i have?
my heart heightens to new levels of excitement, my pulse quickens by your touch, my lips tingles looking to be pressed against yours
my hair stands up as you appoarch, my breath gets heavier when i think about you "jackie, jackie"
these things and a thousand more, but how can one describe the affects of love on a simple messager. science still can't make sense of it

0 comments: