CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jordan Creek Mall. Bleh.


AHHHH! i hate jordan fucking creek mall...
I just feel uncomfortable going there. Everyone who works at the stores just avoid me, everything is so corporate it makes me want to puke, the people are dressed to kill, kIOskS are EVERYWHERE and so are purses! God do I hate purses! AHHH!
I didn't even go to good will either. my dad went to the fossil store with me, and he got into a temper tantrum. He walks over to the men's wallets and is all like showing me the features of this damn thing. I think it's cool, but I try to stick it into my pants and I say that it doesn't fit. "But yeah! You need one!" "I'm not debating whether or not I need a wallet, I'm saying it doesn't fucking fit into my pants!" he kept on going on. I walked over to the girly wallets and put on in my pocket saying,"That's all I was saying" "But it's not as functional as the other one. the other one had a currency seperator for foreign money and u.s."
and so I say,"How fucking functional is a damn wallet that won't fit in your damn pants!"

0 comments: