CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Eyelashes

I kicked ass on my math final today- I think. I mean, I totally sucked at it but then again, I totally kicked its ass!! I won't know how I did until tomorrow when my grade is posted. :D
Today I applied for JC Penney's online and am going with my dad to the library to pick some stuff up. Later tonight, Justin, (hopefully) Mara and I are going to see Indiana Jones at 4:00. I'll be looking forward to that. I've never actually hung out with Justin outside of school band and him taking me home once. It'll be great seeing him again. Maybe I'll hang out with him more often this summer. This summer- I see good things happening.
I'm setting goals and priorities. I'm used to taking the bus now. I have a great boyfriend. I'll hopefully be able to spend time with friends. Who knows?! I might just get a job. Being 16- it's great. I didn't think things would change- but maybe they will.
Tomorrow I have one last final- American History. It doesn't count against me and I pretty much rule in that class so... yeah. No problem.

oh! Yesterday I was taking a shower and lost a few eyelashes. I put them on the shower wall and just froze for a second. I never thought I was that interesting of a character. Peculiar. Stuff that sitcoms and funny teen novels are made out of. but maybe- I am. What a great lyric it would make though.

"I keep eyelashes on my shower wall
for whenever I need a wish
four leaf clovers and stars that fall
don't quite do the trick"

0 comments: