CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shoes?!


I went in today at Younkers for job training orientation thing. I didn't have to watch and company videos. It was just me and sweet sweet Dianne talking over the handbook thingy since I've never had a job before. I got a tour and found out that I was going to be working in shoes. I'll get commission which is okay I guess. I learned about a credit card boot camp if I don't meet my goal of signing someone up for a card in a week, and if I do sell a card, I get to go to a "breakfast of champions". Fun stuff.
I signed up to volunteer at the art fair on next Sunday too.
When I got home I ate a sammich and turned on my computer to talk to Mike. He wasn't on so I went to go watch "a haunting" on Discovery. Man- I love that show... Anywho-
So when Michael got online I told him I'd be working in shoes.
"p.s. say hi to my ex for me sometime. (she also works at younkers in the shoes department)" Mike typed.
I look down at my work schedule for next week. Fuuuuuck. I work with her on Wednesday and Thursday. :) Fun stuff. Maybe we'll be friends. lol.
Exciting.

0 comments: