CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Well- Here you go.



Yesterday, Mike picked me up around 6:00 (I think) and we drove to his friend Ryan (the lumberjack)'s house. We rode with him and his friend/enemy Cody to Ting's house then. It was pretty awkward at first at the party.
I didn't know what to expect. Besides girly sleepovers and such, I've never been to a party- at someone's house. Good news- no alcohol. They did score a rootbeer keg. That's pretty amazing. I didn't know those things existed. Note to self... They do.
After the show started things were a lot less awkward with more people there. I like the people who played and recorded a guy name Ryan. He's super cute and great. I like his music. I saw him once before with Mike. He played a flexatone! :D I totally freaked that time. He had it yesterday and I got to show Mike how it worked and such.

After a couple of bands, Mike and his friends and I went out into the back yard. His friends are pretty cool. Fun people. We ate some cheese burgers that were grilled and after grabbing a last glass of root beer we went for a drive.
The city has this program apparently where people can toss out all of their old junk and the city'll collect it. Mike and Ryan are going to a bluegrass festival next week(I think) and are trying to make a scheme to make money by selling pizza. Alrighty. Well, so last night we were driving around the East Side looking for a table. A fucking table. We found table legs, doors, windows, table tops, tvs etc. Tons of stuff. They were just looking for a plain folding table. No where was one to be found. It was getting later and dark and we were in circles trying to find a table out of piles of garbage. It was hilarious good fun.

After Ryan dropped Cody off somewhere, we went back to Ryan's house where we departed for the evening. Mike and I stopped for gas somewhere before taking me home.
While Mike went in to use the bathroom I looked over at a truck on the other side of the pump. It was rusted and had water stained mattresses in the back. A woman was with whoever was driving the car. She wore a sports bra and short shorts. Her legs were skinny and awkward. Eventually she put on a wife beater cut along the bottom showing the bottom of her stomach. As they were walking inside the gas station, Mike was walking out. And he drove me home.
I took out my pigtails and relaxed. We reflected on the night and talked while listening to.... I forget who. Oh well. Mike seemed really affectionate. He held my hand and said that he wanted to cuddle with me. Aww... :) how cute.
When we were pulling up to my house, my dad was checking the mail. Yes. At 10:30 on a Sunday night. We're terribly forgetful people. I was talking and narrating my dad as he was walking up the driveway. Mike laughed and thought it was funny. We kissed, shared our "love you"s and "night"s. It was a great time. I enjoyed it.

0 comments: