CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain tossed dream


I had a bizarre dream last night. It rain hard through out the night and pounded against the glass of my window next to my sleeping head.
I had a dream about today- about me going to the House of Bricks show later on. My dad had managed to drop me off, I was running around everywhere trying to find a way of getting to the show. It was gray and cloudy. Flooding. My dad had dropped me off, and I walked into the ambient lit smoky club. I met Clint the guy I had been talking to about advertising for the show. It was then that I realized that I had shown up all by myself, and not a soul I saw I knew. I left after the third band and walked down the streets towards the downtown center through the pouring rain. I was frightened of everything around. I got to my bus stop on time and waited. And waited. I looked up at the thundering clouds ahead through the rain. Lightening flashed and the wind circled around.
And then I woke up.

I got online and started messaging a ton of people. There is no way I'm going to that show alone now.

0 comments: